Tuesday, October 23, 2007

wedding songs choices

wedding songs choices

michael buble - everything
martina mcbridge - my valentine
blue - best in me

jennifer hudson -
love you i do ( bride dedicate to groom )
n'sync - this i promise you
98 degrees - i do (cherish you)
nat king cole - unforgettable
savage garden - knew i loved you ( ok lar..lyrics bit funny... )
celine dion - because you loved me
eric clapton - wonderful tonight
michael buble - it had to be you
frank sinatra - fly me to the moon
colin raye - in this life
lifehouse - you & me
jack johnson - better together

i personally think that wedding songs must be like... chosen really well lor...suit the mood lor
there are some weddings i've been to were blasting those house/techno music that i hated the most
OMG....the 'dong chik dong chik' of the music can instantly shut down my mood for artistic and nice shots....
sometimes i wonder what was on their minds...
for heaven's sake...this is a wedding lor...not those cheapo feng tao disco ok....
and i pity the old folks there...
tell me....when you are that age...like maybe 80 plus...tell me how can u stand this kinda music?
you heartbeat's rate will prolly go along with the music's bass...then make old people breathless..not very good you know...
these are just my personal experiences...since i've been to like erm....countless weddings...i think now just by closing my eyes...i can imagine well the flow of a wedding in my mind...

damn...what's wrong with me...why do i keep on writing about weddings?

No comments: