Tuesday, October 09, 2007

facebook

now..the new in thing is facebook...
i think later on...when people meet up with their friends...they will prolly not say HI anymore, instead, it will be like "what is your facebook ar?"

i don't understand why are people so crazy over it...ok lar...maybe i'm just too dumb for it, i tell you, there are like 2 million applications in it, and i think i only know how to play ilike...okok, it's pathetic lar, i agree...but what to do..my mind is to slow to adapt to new things mah~somemore i'm working in an interactive agency...if my boss knows...i sure kena kick out lor...

if you let me choose, i still prefer friendster over facebook, it's simpler lor, and for noobs and idiots like me...friendster is already complicated enough...okok..i know i'm like really stupid lar...
even my brother got facebook...walao...maybe i should register one for dad and one for mom...and one for zam and one for wewe...one for my puggy...etc etc etc....

" Ei, what is your facebook ar? "

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sarcasm, in the max dosage.


~winnie~

Aina said...

*ehem* I also dunno how to use Facebook ok? Ppl add me i just confirm, other than that, dunno dy. very the complicated compare with friendster. i prefer friendster stil..

May said...

IM READY TO BUY CAMERA!! hehe lets go?

earthkid said...

miss k : hohoho...finally!!long awaited...i wait until the tree in front of my hosue also die liao...jom jom...lesgo next weekend...ask uncle remi along too

earthkid said...

nana : haha..same lar...we are old ppl...old ppl think alike..hohoho

winnie : got sacarstic meh..normal wat...