Friday, October 05, 2007

csi, csi miami, csi new york, heroes, desperate housewives, ghost whisperer....

finally...after like a freakin 4 or 5 months of waiting...
all my favourite series are back and kicking...
csi, csi miami, csi new york, desperate housewives, heroes, ghost whisperer...etc etc etc, now all i have to do is download, download and download....
the good thing is...ever since i've gotten myself the new PSU
i don't need to be sitting underneath my table trying to startup my PC for like an hour...
i know it is pathetic...but i just can't help it...i thought my precious PC would prolly be able to last for another few months until i get enough money to buy a super good PSU...
but since it's acting like a spoilt brat...so he will have to deal with a cheaper PSU...serve him right!!!
gees...i think i'm a little outta my mind..it's just a freakin' PSU...

anyways...i am still up and doing storyboard for RINDU...i can't draw lar...asking me to draw is like asking my dad to design using photoshop....it is almost impossible lor...
i miss my bed...and the weather is so warm...walao

p/s : happy birthday dor...may you always be blessed with great joy and happiness

No comments: