Wednesday, October 31, 2007

i've been having these freakin horizontal lines across my monitor screen for almost a week
and i've been suspecting it's either the graphic card or the monitor's problem...
there goes my money again
whenever i manage to save up a little bit more of money to make my back account not so pathetic looking
something bad will definitely destroy my plan lor

like for now...my segamat's monitor is having some ugly weird green lines across it
my kl pc's graphic card is gone...
my puggy needs to change absorbers, headlights and a new speedometer...
i daren't even start counting how much will i need to settle all these...
there goes all my hard earned cash....
damn it

i have to look for something valuable of mine that can be sold
which is ermmm.....ermmm....ermmmmm....ermmmmmmmmmmmm.......
damn it...
NOTHING...
and there goes my fund to buy the 70-200 L f4
sob sob...
i really need it before making the trip to bangkok lor...
am i eligible to take personal loans from banks ar?
ar...
maybe i should sell one kidney of mine...
since we only need one to survive hor..............................

* slaps own face...such stupid idea...

p/s : i haven't even bought my phone yet......

4 comments:

Aina said...

Life is always like that. When you thought that you have save some extra money, there goes something that you need to use the money. Sigh. Having the same problem here.. Jit toh~~~

magicwizard said...

cha boh.. i got 2 number for you to think think ok.. when you too free to think about selling your kidney. 38. Very ONG number you know :P

Jenz Iggo said...

Hey Aivee, letme know if theres a bank that offers loans for buying lenses ya! :))

earthkid said...

nana : yeah..i think i've been spending like too much on my puggy d...damn it...

magicwizard : diao lar...serious one u know...sell one kidney can get few thousands ler...

jenz : they don't..but personal loans are definitely enough for lenses and even a full-frame camera!