Monday, October 01, 2007

rindu oh rindu

i can't believe that they are actually asking me to handle this...
RINDU...a new condom brand which will soon hit the market...
it's targeted at young married malay couples...
damn it..
do i look like someone who uses a condom??

ok...
even if i were to use one..i'm not a malay...how on earth will i understand what they want??
i think my boss is just trying to punish me lor...because i don't stay late after work...everyday at 7pm sharp, ok...maybe not sharp...but i will usually try to leave office before 8pm...so now karma is back...and i'm stuck with a condom...errrr...maybe not one...i'm stuck with like a tons of condoms...

to me...condoms are just like balloons, we used to blow it and give it to a friend on his or her birthday...so when it comes to condoms...as far as i am concern, it is just a slimy balloon with no colors.

can someone just save me?

No comments: