Monday, July 30, 2007

yay!
mont kiara's jazz fest is coming again!
noted : 17th August to 1st September
can't wait~!
thanks remi for loaning me your canon 90-300mm
at least i won't need to be standing so near to the stage anymore
i still remember last year the security guard kept on asking me to back off a bit...
like that how to take picture?
don't have zoom lens also ler...
great opportunity to test out the powerful flash of 580ex
let me take more nice pictures this year
and probably i can get some mounted for my house's decoration!

can't wait~~~!!!!
*eager face

2 comments:

magicwizard said...

i might join u ok, not sure yet tho. gimme a buzz when u're going la ok. see i free or not. u know me very the bz ge la hor... :P

earthkid said...

haha...okok..jom jom..let's go together gether....ask if aunty karen wana go o not...