Monday, July 23, 2007

my puggy has just gone to her first service...
and it has cost me a big hole in my pocket...
but the workshop did a really great job...
after they've reset the ECU...it is way smoother when changing gears
they even gave my puggy a wash after finishing the job...
some moron knocked onto my puggy's front and caused the logo to crack...
and i just couldn't bear to see it like that
so i had the logo changed into a new one
and it cost me a friggin' RM110 for it?!!

somehow...i know there will be some dudes out there will say things like
"yalar...drive continental car memang like that...everything oso expensive..."
i totally understand what i will be going through even before buying her...
and yet...i know i'm stupid and foolish enough to say that i won't regret
ya' know...
she's my dream car!
since the first time i saw her during my uni days...
i've told myself this
that one day...i won't care wether is it a new or 2nd hand one...
i will wanna own this car...
it's sorta like a dream come true...
ok lar...
my puggy rocks....

* ouch....

p/s : miss c...sorry for the spoiler...good things must share mah..can't stand the excitement of finishing the book lar..hahahahaa..pai seh pai seh...

3 comments:

magicwizard said...

that's why i make it a point that if i saw a title of Harry in your post, i'm gonna just shut it!!!! haha.. I'm getting my book today. YoohooO!!!

May said...

oi update la

earthkid said...

haha...okok..just got back lar...no internet in segamat lar..