Wednesday, July 11, 2007

i was watching pimp my ride on MTV the other day..
this is a classic case man
the pickup truck practically was a piece of junk before they pimp it...
according to the owner...
somebody stole his car's parts while he was away in the army...
i wish that they can come all the way to malaysia and pimp my puggy....
fat hopes~~~~

















nice pimpin'!
but the paint part is a little too extravagant
they even added in a 54" LCD TV onto it...
holly shit!!~~











durian feast at 17, jalan putra
the smell nearly killed me
i had to wear a mask in order to grab these shots without suffocating myself!
according to dad
the durians quality was superb...
my aunt's friends from singapore enjoyed themselves very much
and they tapaoed a whole lot more back to singapore
i wonder will the kastam stop them...
probably they can bribe them with the durians...

























finally....
dad's killing the smelly king!!!!!
NGO ZHAM ZHAM ZHAM!!!
SEI MEI~



2 comments:

Aina said...

Jialat! When i went back Segamat, i was practically forced to eat the Durians!

earthkid said...

hahaha...if my dad do that to me..i will never wana go back during durian season liao...