Sunday, July 15, 2007





macbook pro!i've always wanted one!!
i am thinking of getting myself one maybe in the near future
but why the hell is it that expensive??!!
i need more gorengs!
argh~~~~~~

ok..enough...
like i've said
i've always love to have a ibook/powerbook/macbook
damn...they keep changing its name
anyways
the reason that has been stopping me was during the earlier days
there aren't any 'ehem' softwares for macintosh
no wonder they always say that macs are for the rich and famous...
but now...
it is using the intel core 2 duo processor...
imagine a mac running on windows platform
nice and sweet without needing to have trouble looking for softwares
and most pc games can be installed on it too!

but there's always a price to pay for something that perfect...
i will need to fork out a solid RM7200 for this baby!
no wonder my dad say i wll be working for my cameras, pc and my car for the rest of my life...

check out some of their funny ads







after watching it..all the more reasons to get a mac!!!!OMG!!

5 comments:

Aina said...

2005,SOMEONE wants to get an iBook.
2 yrs later, 2007, SOMEONE not yet get anything!!! -_-||

earthkid said...

ma de..expensive u know...have to use own money to buy ler...if i can just take from my dad then all problem solve lar...walao

Aina said...

Wahahahaha...last time ade ptptn maa!!

earthkid said...

sorry ar...my ptptn not like u all ar...mine oni half loan...not even enough to cover my studies ok...

Aina said...

Huuhuhhuhuh...bad for u!!! :P