Friday, June 01, 2007

today i woke up at 6.30am
because i have a wedding assignment...
and suddenly
i started thinking about my high school days
when i used to wake up around the same time
i would stand in the mirror for about 10 minutes until i regain consciousness
but sometimes i will fall asleep while brushing my teeth

when i was in my late secondary days
i will wake up every morning
struggle for about 5 minutes
and decided to skip school and continue sleeping
usually
my parents aren't aware that i'm at home
they will look surprise when i wake up fo lunch
yes....
i can sleep all my way through to 1pm just in time for lunch
i was one helluva lazy student
i always have reasons to skip school
no wonder i was all screwed up then

my dad always say that i'm the executive headmaster of the school
so it's up to me to decide wether i wanna go to class or not
my friends were so used to me skippign school
and finally one day i decided to turn up for classes
they gave me statements like...
" ei...thought u change school liao..."
" ei...thought u kena buang sekolah ler..."
etc etc...
but nevermind
i am cool with all those destructive comments

so i brought my tradition all the way to uni
but it was for different reasons
i was so hooked on star craft and diablo2
that i can stay awake the entire week just to finish the blardy game
and this became the main reason i skip morning classes...
sometimes afternoon classes...
and definitely night classes
i can't recall what i did during my uni years...
i think i played my way through..
lucky thing is that i still manage to obtain a degree...
phew...that was close...

ok lar..luckily i didn't bring this habit to work
if not i really doubt there will be any companies who wants to employ me...

arghhh....side track so much
where was i ar?
oohh...wedding assignment i did today...
nothing much though
the dinner will later be in rawang...
let's pray that there's no jam
so i can reach there on time...
i am going to the car wokshop tomorrow and get my puggy fixed...
bye bye my precious $$$
adios~

p/s : HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNTY SUSIE!!!!

No comments: