Thursday, May 31, 2007

i think i have been really naive all this while
naive about everything
especially in people i meet through out my career
though i know i've just been working like only chicken years
and probably my readers out there will say things like
"nabei, work 2 -3 years only wanna give talk-cock comments liao"
or
"i eat sugar more than you eat rice, u talk what cock"
but anyways
my point is that
i always get cheated by people whom are like wolves wearing the skin of sheeps
i always believe what people say too soon
no wonder my dad always say i cannot do business
because i will sure kena tipu and die liao also don't know

sometimes
those people who looks really kind and honest on the outside
are those people who really knows how to play the mind tricks...
and usually are people like these
gets to obtain high positions in a company
they expertise in twist and turning the truth
they can talk until a dead corpse become alive...
they can talk until black become white...
they can talk until u will open your mouth wide wide and look at them with nothing to say

my dad always tell me...
don't always believe what people say
use your brain to think
use your eyes to see
and after all that i've been through
i can only give u one conclusion
i have no brain to think
and no eyes to see...

and deep down inside my heart
i will keep telling myself
if ever i get to become a boss
i will never be someone like that...
never ever...

moral of the story?
honest people like me can never become bosses...

No comments: