Thursday, June 21, 2007

i was away for almost a week
with no internet
only astro with me
so i became obsessed with my dad's treadmill
i will spend every hour a day
to sweat till i drop...

followed my dad back to muar
to go help out in the palm oil farm
cruise around in segamat
with my little red car for one last time
spent hell lotsa time arranging my collections of books
and proud to say out loud to the whole world
that it has succesfully reach 1057 books!
(still increasing and i think i need a larger book shelf!)

i took quite a lot of pictures during the all play no work time
will upload it later...
sigh....
my play time is finally over
i should start looking for a job soon
very soon...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome back. it's bball time

Aina said...

Yoo!! So enjoy!! Stil don't want get ur ass back to work ah?!!! huh?!! So free, do BBQ ler!!!!

May said...

Finally u are back! Was starting to get worried!

earthkid said...

beejay : let's go play lar..me anytime oso can

nana : yer..lazy lar...no one to help pun...dun wana do like dog

cosmic : nonit worry..me still in one piece...u quick quick buy DLSR...we go take pics ler...very looking forward to another photography outing

magicwizard said...

my welcoming words.. WTF??? You have 1057 books and counting? You just bought over Pay Less Book issit? Anyway.. welcome back (to reality - that you need to work) :P

earthkid said...

nabei...y do u have to slap my face with reality har???har har har???damnit...hahaha...more of comics mah....books with words very little...me can't read ma~

Aina said...

U do on weekend we can help lah! YUR!!! faster ler.. BBQ ler... waiting ler....