Wednesday, June 27, 2007


food food food!!!!
Yummilicious!!
i can't believe i just said that!!! (in british accent)



ol's skool~~!!!


sizzling hot!









palm oil now got very good price u know....
anytime earn more than we work 9 to 6

very senang job... j
ust hire people to work for u...

then u can walk talk eat and sleep...



found it when i was cleaning up my room
yayaya...
i know it's gross...
but cool...anyways..the eggs were empty...

no wonder it felt so light on my palms..

i had to use my cutter to dissect it...
okokok
i can almost hear my readers going " EWWWWWW"


lightning!! so difficult to catch...
i think i wasted about 30 shutters just to get a decent shot!


my house in segamat is like a pineapple farm
i don't know exactly how many pineapple plants we have
but it's definitely more than 10!!


and not forgetting papayas too!
i think dad is planning to open a fruit stall


dragon fruit's flower!

2 comments:

May said...

why uncle look so unimpressed? hehe

earthkid said...

hahaha...believe it or not...my dad has been having the same dish for the past 26 years dining there...SERIOUSLY~