Tuesday, June 05, 2007

was there at sekinchan on sunday
with the magic wizard and miss k
made a few wrong turns
haha
luckily we didn't get lost
reached there before the sun started throwing out its rays
we were there till 2.30pm in the afternoon
then we were lot
suppose to go through kepong and back to damansara
we ended up going back from klang on nkve...
one thing i noticed about paddy fields are
there are hell a lot of spiders!!!!!
to my horror is...
there are everywhere
you know what i mean?
everywhere!!!!!!
even the plants on the roadside...
are infested with spiderwebs
i'm not being paranoid
but i just can't imagine if one of those eight-legged freak decided to make web on my body
i will go hysterical....
and i secretly tell myself that
i will never ever wanna work in a paddy field..
even if you're gonna pay me 10k a month

anyways
the trip was fun
though i had to drag my blardy lazy ass in the morning at 5am to wake up

p/s : i was wondering when i was shooting there, where do they answer the call of nature while in the paddy field working ar??


zam was there too!!








































* scratch scratch


poser betul




























5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice picture..

why din take me??

May said...

i look fucking fat!!!

Anonymous said...

waahhhh!! damn nice pix aunty!!
restecpa! :)

earthkid said...

anonymous : er...me still thinking who are u ler..winy..ju or dor?only the three of u all don't like to use ur own name

miss k : u are not that fat lar..maybe a bit chubby...but u damn chao da

adi : thanksa!!!!!ur drawings rocks too!!!when u are in UK..remember to take chun chun photos ok?

Anonymous said...

haha...
smart..
but surely it is me lah..

you are my i know who fren..should be able to guess de la!!!