Thursday, March 02, 2006

wedding photojournalist

somehow...
i got obessed with taking pictures...
well...
in a good way...
it kinda lead me down the road where i can become a freelance wedding photojournalist...
i enjoyed looking at the married couple...
with their happy faces...
life ain't that bad anyway...
and the money is kinda good too...
i only work on weekends...
will do my real job on weekdays...
some dudes thinks that i'm cool being a photographer...
i hate the photographer vest...
i will never wear one...
i hope to establish my business as soon as possible...
so dudes out there...
help me get some wedding jobs...

* did i mention that you will get to see lotsa leng luis during wedding dinners??

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

leng lui only meh? gt leng chai bo? if gt, take name card for me la.. wa ha ha...

earthkid said...

wahahaha...u ar...work in kofibean lar..can c many leng zais oso!!

ChristinE said...

i like taking photographs too! hire me! hire me!

p/s: i wont wear no vest!

earthkid said...

haha...ok lar..will hire u to help me take me bag ya...~~wahahaha

* sinister laugh

ChristinE said...

ehhh..i tot we can hire lisa jie to do dat for us? *evil laughs*

earthkid said...

lisa ar...dun wan lar...she's lembik..later complain dis n dat..it will end up we taking our own bag~~

*shake head & sigh

Anonymous said...

y kofibean many leng zais ler? hw cm i nvr notice one..? hmm..