Tuesday, March 07, 2006

my face

i've got a scary face...
people who've seen my face...
will draw back in fear...
for people who doesn't...
they're probably used to it...
and they're just too blind to see...

i will usually wear a mask out...
which look exactly like my own face...
yet with it...nobody will be able to see the real me...
only then...
people will be willing to talk or communicate with me...
i used to stare out of the window...
trying to find myself...
i've walked long distance to find myself...
and forgetting that i'm just here...

i'm not really sure of the reason why i do so...
i've stood in corners...
not caring about what is happening around me...
i've walked out on everyone's sight...
struggling to understand the answers to my questions...
the mystery remains the same...

* actually..i'm not really sure whta m i looking for...is just that i don't know what to write...

No comments: