Thursday, March 09, 2006

it's 9.45AM now...
everything seems to be fine...and the smelly collegue of mine doesn't seem to smell today..which is something good...

i'm starting to get a lil' nervous, as tomorrow will be my big day..ehem..not wedding day lar..it's the day that i'll be handing in my resignation letter...if my boss ask me why i'm gonna quit...seriously..i have no idea what to tell him...my collegue suggested that i tell him...i can't stand watching him walking around all day while i'm the one trying to squeeze my poor tiny winy brain for ideas...which in fact..i don't think it's a good idea...

there are actually quite many things i need to do after i quit and before i look for a new job...
1. i need to go back to Segamat, lepak a while with my parents...
2. i need to go down to Singapore, visit my dear aunt and cousins...shy to say..but i do miss them
3. i need to get an update for my status in bloody TMnut, wether am i free to apply for a phone-line
4. i need to bug Jaring for the wired broadband, i'm switching to use Jaring...to try it out
5. i need to get a part time job..so there will be money coming in and not goin out all d time
6. i need to get more wedding jobs...to thicken my portfolio ( come lar..intro me wedding jobs~ )
7. i need to finish my long procrastinated website...sigh~ i'm just useless
8. i need to go on a vacation...a place where i can take stunningly beautiful pictures!
9. i need to do my passport before i go for the trip...
10. i need to fix my faulty HDD...since it's already crash...i shall try my best to fix it...sigh~save my data in it...i will do backups next time...
11. i need to arrange all my files in the PC, it's currently in a freakin' mess now...

alright..i guess that's all i need to do...dad is worry that i might be bored after i quit...i doubt so...since i have so many things to do...yippie..can't wait!!!

No comments: