Monday, March 20, 2006

i'm back..to the office...with the pain on my waist...more annoying than ever..i'm a little nervous now..as i'm about to hand in my resignation letter...GOD bless me please...

i've been rotting at home for the past one week...i smell like rotten meat...i have nothing much to do at home..just to lie down on bed...waiting for my days to come...the pain killer made me drowsy...i can sleep for the whole day...by the time i wake up...it's already dawn and dor will be back from work with my dinner...bro bought me brace to wrap around my waist...and it made me feel so uncomfortable...deb say it can make my waist slim..shit...i shall show her my power when i'm fully recovered~

nothing much happened...except for pain...dvds...difficulty to put on my pants...difficulty to get up from bed...difficulty to take off my pants...i need a month to recover..i think the doctor bluffed me...i'm young and strong...shouldn't need that long...

pain~ sitting down for too long...

No comments: