Tuesday, March 14, 2006

i was on a wedding photo shot last sunday...at taman maluri..everything seems fine that morning...the groom surprised me by driving a honda NSX as the wedding car whereby they've used a 7 series, a s class, a toyota camry and a nissan sentra for the others...geez..it's good to be rich~

i was first placed in the beemer, which made me a little excited over it...yet bad things do happen...i was called out to sit in another car...where the driver turned out to be the one who's gonna make my life miserable for the next few weeks...when we're about to reach the bride's house at taman maluri, the bride's family called to inform that the area ran outta electricity, so we'll have to make rounds until the electricity comes back...we were then rushing for time...before arriving at the bride's house...they've decided to let me down and walk over to the bride's house as they'll have to be behind the groom's car...i don't really remmeber what happen...the only thing that flashes through my memory is that while i was trying to grab my camera bag in the car, with half of my body's still in the car..the idiotic driver decided to stamp on the bloody accelerator...i was so eager to protect my camera, yet totally forgot about protecting my body..thus...my butt hit hard on the floor...then the driver's seat back tyre ran over my right feet...at that instant...i can hardly feel the pain..everything was in a mess...i was so anxious about the wedding..i didn't really notice bout the pain...until the morning ended, when i left westin hotel..driving back home...everytime i move my feet..i can feel the intense pain on my lower back...i was a little freaked out...afraid that i might have hurt my spine...bad thoughts came running through me...

i messaged dor about it...when she got back from church with my lunch...i was so hungry...gulping all the food down my throat...yet she was so worried...and we made our way to clinic for x-ray...and all those stupid dumb dumb clinics that we went are not facilitate with x-rays!!!damn...thinking of the nearest and cheapest hospital around there would be university hospital...i had to let my ego down and paid them a visit..surprisingly..the services there isn't as slow as what i had imagine..and the doctors there are not as bad as i thought...my x-ray result came out..the orthopedic told me that i've fractured my fifth secrum (some part of my spine), and there's nothing that can be done..the only thing they can do is to provide me with pain killer and a week of MC!!!Hooray!!!

but then, the pain made me think that all this MCing thingy does not worth anything at all...since that day...i've been having problem trying to bend down... trying to sit up...trying to walk properly...trying to squat...everytime the pain attack me..i will start cursing that fucking bastard whom put me into this situation...i hope that he will be in an accident and have the same thing happened to him...fucking good for nothing moronic bastard...i just can't help not to curse him...bro called that bastard up...just wanted to let him know the situation..yet the way he answered is just like we're trying to blackmail him...arghh~~~fuck him...dude...save it aight...i have more fucking money than u probably have..so don't think i will blackmail you for that tiny-winy amount...bloody bastard~~~arghh~~~~~~~

damn..the pain is coming back..i can't sit for long...it hurts everytime i sit down too long...i pray to GOD that he will fall in his toilet and knock his head on the toilet bowl...and his back on the floor..so he will not be able to walk for two weeks...good for nothing idiot...

p/s : nobody understands how can this accident occur...i have to explain pretty thoroughly before they can...damn..i will draw a diagram out...then u guys will know how stupid that freakin bastard is...

2 comments:

ChristinE said...

my God!!! iv! sue dat bastard! dat freaking idiot!!! tis is serious you knoe!! u just say it..i'll run him down for you! i'll make sure he'd be crippled or paralysed half way down!! i wont let him die so easily!!! dat freaking asshole!!!

earthkid said...

hahaha...i wish i would wanna sue him too..but dun wan lar..waste of my time oni...damn...i'm just damn suei...hope that he would meet the same accident as me....then may him be lying in bed like me too...damn it~~