Tuesday, February 14, 2006

photo shooting

went for photo shooting at Batu Caves on Thaipusam morning...nearly died there as the crowd was flooding all over the place...looking at all the prayers torturing themselves to cleanse away their sin..somehow it made me wonder...should i put myself through that too??As i admit i'm not a good person and i believe I've done many sins...i wonder hard again~~

in the evening..drove all the way down to Jenjarom for the photo shooting of FUA GUANG SI whereby the place was damn freakin' crowded by peeeps too..there's chinese new year celebration there with flowers and lantterns decoration, it is stunningly nice especially when night falls...took lotsa nice pics there...shall be sharing it once I've finished arranging it...

my bones were spliting apart that night...but i was happily contented...yawn~

No comments: