Thursday, February 16, 2006

injections

i was sick yesterday...vomiting and vomiting non stop~
i had to leave work early..nearly puked in the car...had the urge to actually wind down the window..then puke while driving...come to think fo it..it's kinda cool~~
but i held on tightly to myself...until i arrived back at my apartment..finally lost control...puked at the trashbin beside the lift...there's a CCTV there..i wonder will they sue me for simply puking...
i went in the lift..wanted to puke again...waited till it reached 9th floor..then puke again...i small jogged to my unit..puke again at the next lift...then i took out my keys...rushed in...puke in the toilet..i was puking all over...gross~~~~
dor came back..brought me to the doctor..mediviron's been having too many branches around..i can see them everywhere...the docotr asked me what i had for dinner the night before..i can't remember...she smiled..then she told me the most shocking news i've ever heard this 2006..she's gonna give me an injection!!!
OH DEAR LORD...please save me..i pray queitly...but i think my god was sleeping at that time..that's why my poor butt was still injected...i limped...dor said there's something wrong with me mentally...

i'm still limping today...i hate injections~

2 comments:

ChristinE said...

huh..izit really dat cool to puke while driving. u sicko.

earthkid said...

wahahaha...cool wat..multitasking...driving n puking..no cars will come near me..I AM NOT SICKO!!!!