Monday, February 06, 2006

dragging~~

today's monday...after a long week of chinese new year's holiday
I'd have to actually drag myself to work...i miss uni days..i miss those uni days where i'll usually come up with lotsa reasons not to go to classes...especially early classes in the morning...

i wanna get a new job..i'm just sick and tired of the traffic jams here at phileo damansara...sigh~ anybody wants me??i wanna get outta here~~~i can't stand my boss too..he practically thinks that i'm a superman whereby he keeps on taking jobs in...i have only two hands...i need more...

i have no bonuses thus my new year is just mere visiting relatives..i didn't get to wear any new clothes...i wore the same ol' shirt i wore on last year's cny...my relatives all remains the same..except there are an increasing numbers of young infants and kids around...making my uncle's house looks like a jungle...i see kids running around..climbing up and down...there's one particular cousin of mine, i think he's only about 1 year old, whereby he found out that moving around with his entire body on the floor is faster than him walking, thus i get to see a snakelike figure moving around in the hall all the time...i'll have to be very careful while walking in the house as the entire floor has been dominated by their toys...

and one night...i just fell sick for no particular reason...my nose was like a hose which it just cannot stop flowing...took paracetamol and went straight to bed...and i had nightmares that night...it worsen my flu and when i woke up in the morning..my parents can hardly recognise my voice...luckily it slowly went away through out the day..phew~~

- now..i wish i'm sick -

2 comments:

ChristinE said...

ohmygosh, i love ur 1 yr old cousin!! sounds really cute to me =P

earthkid said...

yer~cute ur head lar...dat kid is horible..i've never seen him sit dwn..running around like some kinda lost-controlled train...i iwsh i hv ropes to tie him...