Wednesday, February 15, 2006

.: Happy Valentine's Day :.

Happy Valentine's Day...to whom i love..
Happy Valentine's Day...may you always be happy..
Happy Valentine's Day...may my guardian angel stay aguard with you forever..
Happy Valentine's Day...let me love you till the end of time..
Happy Valentine's Day...let me bring you to the doctor when you're sick..
Happy Valentine's Day...let me tapao food for you when you're hungry..
Happy Valentine's Day...let me fetch you to where ever you wanna go..
Happy Valentine's Day...let me hold your hands while you're walking down the stairs..
Happy Valentine's Day...let me see you to sleep every night..
Happy Valentine's Day...let me scold you when you're being cheeky..
Happy Valentine's Day...let me laugh at your silliness..
Happy Valentine's Day...let me lend my shoulders to you to cry on when you're sad..
Happy Valentine's Day...let me me cry on your shoulders when i'm sad..
Happy Valentine's Day...let me sing for you even though my voice is not that good..

Happy Valentine's Day...my love~~

No comments: