Tuesday, May 06, 2008

there are officially about 10 drafts stored in my blogger's saved post box...
and before it gets a little outta control..
i think i better just pick one and end it for good...

anyways
i am going to check out my friend's performance this saturday at terrace cafe, zouk...
which i am not sure where exactly it is...
as you can see i ain't no clubbing person...
i've heard many times about this jazz group alaling...and have no idea that the lead vocalist is actually my unimate until recently...
OMG...!sometimes i think i've been living in my own world for too long

.....
damn it...
i've forgotten what i wanted to write about after eating my domino's chicken wings..
damn damn damn damn!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Domino's chicken wings are good! ^^

I randomly found you site because I wanted to be earthkid.blogspot.com...I'm earthkid in other internet places. :)

earthkid said...

elo another earthkid~you're from malaysia too?