Monday, May 12, 2008

alaling live @ nokia IAC, terrace bar, zouk






bass workshop by alda from cosmic funk express that plays alternative music...not really my kinda music...but he showed me that you can actually look really cool playing bass!


alaling going soul and acoustic...




































look at those pinks!!!













ar...here's my main purpose there...
to support my unimate ching ching..
ermm..well...she's better known as alaling now
and she has got a backup band called the kaya koks...
i like her song's rhythm
and her soothing voice...
kinda reminded me of my current favourite jazz singer stacey kent
i think alaling will do really great singing jazz too!

check her out here

4 comments:

alvint said...

she's cute.... when intro to me?? hahaha

earthkid said...

*faint...zis is no match making blog~
anyways..she's taken d..

chiiiiing said...

babe thanks for the pics!!! can we link to u from our myspace blog? :D

earthkid said...

sure thing!it would be a great honour!!!