Friday, November 16, 2007

ar...
it's been a week...since i last blogged...
this has been a busy week...
it is not only about work...it is also because i started playing diablo II again
thanks to my coligs lor..tempting me with the game everyday...
shit, hopefully history won't repeat itself
i still remember during uni day, i can keep playing and playing till i don't even remember what class i have through out the entire week
games are addictive lor...it's like though u keep telling urself...after this one i will stop
but then there will definitely be more things coming out to make u continue the bloody game until u die of hunger and exhaustion
my highest record is like playing for a week non-stop...and totally forgot about my classes and assignments...it is really a miracle i manage to graduate lor...
i can't even imagine if my dad knows about this...
he'd prolly say i might as well stop studying in mmu and go work in a cybercafe...
hohohoho
i'm such a screwed-up graduand

so tonight i came home...
trying not to on my pc...
and did some house chores...washed the toilet and clothes...
trying to keep myself really busy....
but my sub-conscious is like telling me i still need to kill blood raven and find the bloody scroll
so now i am...playing diablo again..
damn it...sometimes i just hate myself for being so weak lor
so unable to control myself from temptations...
ar...my golem is down...need to summon another one....
woohooo
blood raven just died...

No comments: