Wednesday, July 05, 2006

ok
this is the first time i finally realise what's the use of a project manager...
they are pratically pretty much like mothers...
pestering their kids to finish the work given
and watching out for them

well..
that's at least what i thought

i don't like to use photoshop 7
i can't preset my own shortcut keys

did i mention how jam-packed it can be in the lrt everyday?
you can virtually stand without falling with your hands in your pocket

i miss tsi's pc...
i can have photoshop, illustrator, fireworks, flash and dreamweaver running at the same time with it
and without worrying that the pc will act slower than my brain~

i'm gonna walk down to sg wang to get my shoes one of these days
and also a pair of jeans
i'm wearing the same pair for the past couple of years
and when can i have my seinheisser headphones?
it's so near....yet so far~
my ipod is so lonely without it...

i like a big head round like apple toy that shakes its head..
i don't what is it call
but i like the way it shakes its head

i need to add up my pc's ram
it lags when i edit wedding images...

my ankle hurts everyday after work
my shoes are spoil
and it's cutting the back of my ankle mercilessly
and i have blood stains on my socks

tonight france is gonna kick portugal's ass
and france will take the worldcup home
perfect retirement gift for zidane~

i will sleep early tonight
and wake up at 3am to watch the match
tomorrow at work
coffee will be the biggest savior in my life...

- the end -

No comments: