Friday, July 07, 2006

nowadays
i do role playing and talk on behalf of zam
and i make funny noises and sounds thati don't usually do
i think i have gotten some bad influences...

zam didn't follow me to the office today
i took his bath for him yesterday
coz he complaint that there's some stain on his cheek
i hope he will be dry when i'm back
so i can play with him

there's a lady on the lrt today
she was standing in front of me
and i'd bet that she actually stood there and fell asleep
i have yet to learn skills like that for survival

and i have always have the imagination
that someday
the lrt door will close upon me
and i will be dragged along while it moves
then you might find remaining parts of my body scattered around
at different stations..
it will take rapid-kl quite some time to clean up
you know lar..
blood stain very difficult to clean one...



| =.= |
ignore me...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wanna try

earthkid said...

don't try lar..imagine can liao~