Wednesday, July 26, 2006

my life has just been really normal lately...
i can't find any inspiration to blog...

maybe i should just blog about the crows outside of my house's window...
or the ants crawling all over my work table...
the satisfaction i had when my gigantic hands slammed them to death~

oh well...
i'm not complaining of a peaceful life
it's something to be happy of...

ermm..let me see

AHA!
mega sales have arrived!!
well...i don't need to remind all the ladies around me
as i'm pretty sure that they've already planned out their TO-BUY lists...
and probably had already swamped the shopping mall near them...
i can imagine them like a bunch of knights preparing to go for battle
waiting for the shopping mall's doors to be opened
just like horses charging and ready to fight on battlefield...

* silently imagining...

ok lar...
i'm exaggerating...

but really...
they always have something to buy...
it doesn't matter wether they have like 200 pairs of shoes
or countless blouses or skirts or pants or shirts or dresses or underwears or bras...
it's never enough

for me..
i think it's best to have like maybe 14 pairs...
where you can just rotate it within 2 weeks
and i seriously think...
if you have collegues who notices what you wear is the same as 2 weeks ago
that fella is sick...
so you can just ignore them
coz i can never remember what my collegues wore yesterday...
as i often believed that my mind is of better use...

ok lar...
i'm blogging non-sense...
coz this is the only way to make my entry longer...

my brain is not functioning most of the time lar...
very difficult to write something serious..
the only thing i care about on the newspapers is technology news
if i blog here
then people will say it's boring..
moreover...i'm not good enough to give comments
coz most of the time...
i don't have money to get those gadgets..
and the only time i get to use it is in my dreams...
damn pek-cek...

i wish my butt can print money...
maybe this is what i should wish for during christmas...
i wonder how santa is gonna modify my butt?
maybe he will just implant a bank note's mold on it...
then my butt will be the heaviest part of my body...
SHIT...
i'm crapping again...

wanna start working now...
:: enough said ::

1 comment:

earthkid said...

i try onli har...