Tuesday, June 06, 2006

WARNING :
this is a really crappy entry, as i've lost the motivation to blog

at this point of life, i'm actually glad that i'm a very happy person
i don't know what's gonna happen to me in the near or coming future
which is something i don't intent to think
i have dreams i would like to achieve
and will work hard to achieve

i don't like reminising what had happen
it doesn't really matter to me wether my past memories are sore or happy ones
in times that i was lost in a abyss of sorrow
i thought life was meaningless
i'd cut myself
just to make sure that i exist
i'm ashamed of what i've done
but on the other hand
proud of what it had moulded me into

it's bit lame though
to describe myself like a phoenix
burning into ashes
and embracing myself again

just a reminder to myself :
I LOVE THE LIFE I HAVE NOW

it's true
i may not have achieved something great or extraordinary
but i've learnt to know what's the meaning of being content
i've learnt to love and appreciate
and i've learnt what's love...

p/s : 6.6.06, a very happy bird day to juli yeo a.k.a ms CSA

2 comments:

juli said...

ms CSA wanna say a big thank u!!!

btw, ms CSA is snaking away!!!

juli said...

ms CSA wanna thank u all buddies! big surprise!

ms csa is not working now..she is snaking!

can't wait for it to be 6pm. going to leave 6pm sharp!