Monday, June 26, 2006

i'm very happy to announce that....
I FINALLY HAVE STREAMYX CONNECTION AT HOME!!!!!!!!!!!

HIP HIP HOORAY!!!!!
you will never understand the joy of finally being able to go online at home

i've gone through 3 agonizing years
to finally be able to check my mail on my own pc...

ok...
i'll cut the crapping
i didn't take many pictures on my own during the trip to HK

and i was very very sad when i didn't manage snap with mickey and minnie

you can say i'm childish
but still...i'll say that i'm sad

























1 comment:

ChristinE said...

me wanna go hongkong!! but not disneyland ler..bleh! muahhaha dude..go to disneyworld in florida can anot?

ya knoe wat..i miss seeing ur mom and dad =P her delicious cooking! slurpp!! and u looked cute with the wizard!!!.. muahahahahhah