Monday, June 19, 2006

sleepless for 2 nights
it was coz of you last night

yet
can't figure out why is it happening tonight

OOO DEAR LORD
please let me go to sleep like a baby

envious of the slight snoring lil zam beside me
got down of bed
prepared to do some ranting on my blog
limited vocab somehow constrained me from doing so

oh well...
what da heck
i'll just blog like a china-pek then

weird thoughts runnin through my mind
it suddenly occured
where i can see myself driving a ferrari enzo
with no hands attached
drifting down the hill of Genting Highlands
ok...
i'm silly......and bored

enzo is rather unachievable
an evo 8 will be a better choice
would look rather dashing in it

but...damn
i forgot
i hate japs
and i'm not suppose to own a jap car
oh well...
it's only a thought
i think a porsche cayenne will be the best choice

ok...
i shall continue my story
while drifting
the car lost balance
and flew right off the cliff
and into the air

before smashing to the ground like KFC's mashed patatoes
my cayenne transformed like the classic cartoon Transformers
into a stunning 440km/h supersonic jetplane
and flew me all the way to Miami
for the NBA finals
Jordan and Iverson was there
we had lunch ( coz of 12 hours difference )
did some sun-bathing
then met up with horatio and the gang
they were busy solving a case
so i didn't really bug them much

proceed to the game at night
Miami didn't make it
and Dallas took away their first ever Championship ring
congratulated Nowitzki and Johnson
well-earned throne......

ok...it's all in my mind...
i need to get some sleep before i'd say albert einstein actually called me up for breakkie tomorrow...
damn~

1 comment:

ChristinE said...

u need medicine.. come see dr. christine.. make an appointment with me PA.. muahhaha