Monday, April 17, 2006

i woke up freakin' early this morn...
just to get my passport done...
i thought i was going to be the first one...
i was wrong...
due to the kiasuness of people...
and to the uselessness of the malfunctioning government department...
there were already quite an amount of people queueing up when i arrived there...
i stood...squated...sat...
finally...the door was opened and everyone rushed in like they're giving out money inside...
i got a lucky number 9 and waited about 15 mintues till it's my turn...
they took my thumbprint 3 times...because she said that the scanner couldn't read my thumbprint...
like it's my fault..go change to a better scanner lar...
they took the documents...and asked me to sit down and wait for my turn to pay...
the whole process took only about 30 mintues...but the queueing up early in the morning took one n half hour
and i'm free to go...
back in office now...
sleepy and slaggy...

* yawn...eyes closing

p/s : a reminder to all who are planning to renew their passport, go early...when i say early..it means like about 6am, then you will be able to get back to work on time...bring your birth cert ( original & photocopy ), your my card ( original & photocopy ), 2 passport size pictures of you, don't download the form online, buy it there, the online form will be rejected.if you can, buy it a day earlier, and fill it in.

good day

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

they memang very slow, got to get use to it