Wednesday, January 25, 2006

@swensen's





time : around 9 plus
venue : @ swensen's ss2

suspect : anonymous

crime : guilty of flirting with the waiter to get a free ice cream


it all happened when i was enjoying a sumptuous meal at swensen's, anonymous was chating with a waiter she once knew...i didn't really overheard much of the conversation as all my muscles were busy trying to absorb the food that i've stuffed in my mouth and digesting system.All i can remember was the word " free " kept on repeating over and over again...and anonymous beside me was smiling happily with half her hand covering her mouth...and the waiter left with a satisfying grin too...


the next thing i know...we've got a free ice-cream with cherry topping!!I looked at anonymous..she giggled cheekily, from that, i know that she has been flirting with the waiter for a free ice-cream...while enjoying the ice-cream happily, i kept wondering, should she be charged guilty or not, as she has earned us a free ice-cream...i wonder...i wondered hard...

p/s : it was earthquake day yesterday...but the both of us just couldn't finish the gigantic portion of ice cream that will be served...so i decided to stay clean and not order it


6 comments:

juli said...

oh...go swensen with some one also din ajak me ...like that lah???

ishh... my friends went flirting without me... :(

earthkid said...

ei juliyeo..u cukup ya...everyday go swensen's and ikea..me first time went swensen's oni ok....

My Heart said...

what about me??
i know who is the guilty one...
whaahahha!!
when is she going to BLOG???

earthkid said...

haha..u gals shud js call her up..and go flirt together...u ask her to blog lar..she say even if she does..she's not gonna show anyone!!

earthkid said...

that's d flirter herself appearing!!

earthkid said...

i have way too many queens...