Tuesday, January 17, 2006

i love you

This time,
This place,
Miused, Mistake
Too long...too late
Who am I to make you wait,
Just one chance,
Just one breathe,
Just in case there's just one left,
Coz you know....

That I love you
I've loved you all along..
And I miss you
You've been far away for far too long...
I keep dreaming that you'll be with me
And you'll never go
I'll stop breathing if I don't see you anymore

On my knees
I'll ask
Last chance for one last dance
Coz with you...
I'd withstand
All of hell to hold your hands...
I'd give it all
I'd give for us
Give anything but I won't give up

I wanted you to stay
Coz i needed to hear you say

That I love you
I've loved you all along..
And I forgive you
For being far away for far too long
So keep breathing
Coz I'm not leaving you anymore
Believe it
Hold on to me...
and never let me go...


No comments: