Thursday, January 12, 2006

smoking is bad for health

my body has been resisting me since the first day i stopped smoking, you might no believed it but it's true!!!I'm always not feeling well, my head..my stomach...my body...every where...constipation comes and go...i've went online to do some research about the withdrawal symptom you'll get after stop smoking...it will usually last for about 3 to 6 months...gee...now mine has already passed 3 months and i'll be waiting for the next milestone to know what exactly is wrong with my body...


one thing i had most fun after i've stopped smoking is that i get to nag people who smokes..wahahaha...at least now they wouldn't look at me and say 'who are you to ask me to stop' with a ciggie bud between my fingers...the one who suffered the most is my uncle, everytime i see him..i'll start to tell him the harm that smoking can cause him...telling him how the lungs will look like after how many years of smoking...bla bla bla...now i think he's just a lil bit afraid of seeing me...but i shall continue my quest till the dragon is killed!!!Eiei...sorry...i meant until he stop smoking!!

1 comment:

juli said...

I am very happy for u!!!
now u know the misery of us nagging at u for smoking!

I am happy too coz i was talking to one of my friend, who is a chain smoker, he stopped smoking during merdeka day 2005!

way to go!!!

say NO to rokok!!!