Thursday, June 24, 2010

i miss those days..
when all i worry about is which team will make it to the eastern conference finals & western conference finals
newest gadgets in town
leaked photos & news of the latest automobiles
when is the next session of bball
why isnt my dad giving me enough allowance

but nothing seems to matter anymore
not at this particular moment
i just wanna lie down
and not do anything
erm...
ok..maybe i've developed new interests
i've suddenly found passion in running & traveling
which is not actually a bad thing
just that i feel weird when i come across things that used to interest me
it just doesnt seem that attractive anymore
i think i am ranting here
coz i dont think anyone cares to listen to me bull-crapping
and i am glad i still have this little space of mine
which i can cling onto
can't wait for ari & zara's wedding this saturday
my first malay wedding!
AWESOME!

No comments: