Tuesday, April 21, 2009

wow!
i've finally figure out how to host my own blog using wordpress's engine!!
but i have yet to be ready to migrate there
blogger is still so nice to use!

maybe i should just maintain both blogs
one is the one to show everyone what i've been doing (like anyone cares)
and another one is where i keep all my dirty lil' secrets!

ok, anyways
i will soon move on to another phase of my career where i hope i will be able to cope with
i am always a lil' lack of self-confidence
so i really hope that this new responsibility that i am taking on will change me in that...
*keeping my fingers crossed

as always...being the most outdated person around
i've not been watching a lot of movies lately (in the cinema i mean)
just 2 movies that i thought i would never consider watching
first it was the confession of a shopaholic (omg!girls can go to that extent when it comes to shopping!!!)
and he's just not that into you (which i decided to watch coz i totally heart jen aniston n connelly)
i am never a big fan of these sorta girlie movies or movies about bgr coz they totally bores me
but i think i should watch it once in a while
at least it can update me a lil' when i was to have bimbo talks in the office
yips has been commenting about me being bimbo lately
which i totally dont understand why!!?!!
just because i could pronounce some words properly??!!
anyways..again..i will be cool with destructive comments like this
i am hoping to catch cepat & ganas 4 before it stop showing
or maybe i should save the money and just download the 'ehem' version?
but ah hiong say it is better to watch it in the cinema coz the effects will be awesome
hmmm
i think prolly i'll just catch it in singapore since i will be there next week
and i hope it doesnt rain too often next week when i am there
so i can go on another photography trip!

friday is my last day in arachnid
i hope no one will make me cry on that day
coz i can be quite a wussy sometimes
*sob
i know i am gonna miss them..
those who are still around
and those who has left
but if moving on is what's best for me
i'll have to do it
i really really do believe that one day
we will meet again, and working together again
okok...no emo no emo...be cool be cool

on a happier note
i've bought a CM690, a tagan 600W PSU and ASUS's M4n78Pro
the next will be the 7750 or maybe quad 9950....
hmmm..still in dilemma
ocz nvidia SLi ready 4GB kit
these 5 things can get my new system up while i hunt for my soundcard and graphic card
ASUS D2x and XFX 9800GT
yay!
retail therapy really does work!

2 comments:

Mei said...

it's actually PANTAS DAN GANAS 4. -_-"


I'll miss you too earthkid!

earthkid said...

aiks..hehehe...mei!!i will miss u too!i will never meet someone that could bend like u again!!