Tuesday, April 07, 2009

omg!
i've finally manage to fix my blog's template!!!!!
actually it is not rocket science
just that i'm such a big noob
that's why it took forever...
ok
i am gonna give myself two juicy big slaps
*slap slap

now i can finally blog happily again without trying to avoid looking at the boring ugly old design!
hoooooraaaaaaaaaaayyyyy~

anyways
it is raining outside
i am suppose to be in bed at this time
but editing the blog's css gave me some adrenaline rush
so now i feel like i wanna jump around the house like a crazy monkey until my pulses are back to normal

i think i can hear a lot of rempits trying to kill themselves on nkve now
the sound of their exhaust is making my heart pump a little bit faster...
and it makes me wanna run around the house like a crazy monkey again

i need to go to sleep ler..
it's like way pass my bedtime...
sob

2 comments:

superwhite said...

turn into powerfull wordpress, is easy to handle and you will love the plugin...

earthkid said...

i know also...but i more noob in wordpress.~~