Saturday, July 12, 2008

whoa...
i am leaving to cameron in another 2 and a half hour's time~
hero.....

anyways...
my last trip there was like ermm...
ermmmm.....
ermmmmmmm.....
ermmmmmmmmmmmm.....
i can't really remember
i think maybe it was before mom left us?
or did i went during my primary years?
anyways...
the only thing i remember there is the smell of tea leaves and strawberries...
ok lar...
this trip i go...
i will make sure i take nice nice pics
so can sell as stock photos...
or maybe arachnid should just buy my photos
so they don't need to pay corbis or inmagine or gettyimages ridiculous prices for one not so chun photo...
damn it
i think i am high on sugar and caffein...
or maybe i am just too excited for the long awaited trip?
or maybe i am just high on coffeemate...
why am i gibbering non stop?
hmmmm
i think i am really high on sugar...
and my face is so itchy after i took my bath...
and now i feel like my ears are itchy...
followed by my head...neck...arms...legs
wtf?
what is wrong?????!!!

okok
i think i need to go lie down and rest...

No comments: