Saturday, July 26, 2008

i seriously think that i need to start reading some english books
or else i will be illiterate pretty soon
the last few english book's pages i've read was a friend's dog-bitten the road...
it put me down within a few pages everytime i try to read it
the book has been with me since last year
and i am only at page 87
i think i might even make the longest time taken to finish a book's guiness world of records
i hate it when my mind plays tricks on me
especially when it comes to reading english books
my mind will keep telling me things like...
"aiya...so chim...you won't understand what you are reading about one lar, so don't waste your time lar...."
or
"you know what you reading meh?your england not powderful also...so many words don't understand...have to look in dictionary some more..."
so...i really think that it's all my brain's fault that i can't finish a book properly

and i suddenly realise
usually during this hour of time
if i am not asleep yet
i will usually talk cock on my blog...
or write some stuffs that i will later on think...
"what the f*&# was on my mind ar?"

anyways
mont kiara jazz fest was great...
mia palencia was great
the performances at first was bit slow...
but when mia hits the stage...she brought everything back...
too bad sharizan is the emcee this year...
was hoping to catch some of his performances...
but ar well...
pictures up next..too lazy to move and take my memory card out from my camera

No comments: