Monday, August 20, 2007


FUN

here's a website which i think it's really fun~
check it out and enjoy

i had a pretty nice weekend...
checked out the eye on malaysia...
and finally fulfilled my kiasuness
despite the fact that i am an altophobic
i kinda enjoy the view up there
at some point...
it was scary
but i manage to overcome my stupid fear
the only thing sad was
the weather was dark and gloomy...
no nice sunset shots...or blue sky shots...
i think i would wanna go there again one of these days...

before hitting eye on malaysia
i rushed down to YL's to get my CPL filter and tripod...
the tripod only cost me RM40!!
nice try for poisoning me to get a manfrotto
but i guess i will just stick to those cheap and normal ones
coz i don't really use a tripod that often...
can't wait for sunset beach's shots!

i need distractions...

No comments: