Sunday, February 25, 2007

























reunion dinner was pretty much like every year
mom cooked so many dishes
it made me feel like as though she's cooking for the entire village
i have to actually stand in the kitchen
to prevent her from taking more and more veges from the fridge

i enjoyed this chinese new year very much
i had enough rest...
met up with my long lost friend from primary school
and my favourite teacher when i was in seg hwa pri
and to my surprise..
many of my friends are teachers now...
passing on knowledge to the next generation
was never an easy task...a noble one i would say
for one i can never achieve something like that
cheers~
to all my teachers friends!

WHY IS EVERYONE GOING GAGA OVER LEE HOM COMING TO TOWN????????


2 comments:

May said...

ah mah very photogenic!

earthkid said...

yaya...chun rite?it was so difficult to get a photo of her...coz she was telling me d fact that she will get headaches if i shoot her photo....

* faints