Thursday, February 15, 2007

it's a norm for the weather to be extremely hot every chinese new year
but this year...

the weather is extreme...

t was so fucking cold a month ago...
and now it's so fucking hot...

even early in the morning
after taking my bath
i'd instantly feel sweat streaming down my neck
newspapers were saying that the el-nino effect is coming back again

so we will probably be expecting this sorta weather till middle of the year...

i wonder will this boost up the sales of air-cons?
well it does make me wanna get myself one...
ar~...
cannot buy air-con
coz this will cause more emmision of carbon dioside and carbon monoside to the atmosphere
so i shall bare the heat by imagining myself in north pole

anyways...

it just seems like the
kyoto portocol is not working at all
the earth is like a green house..

and we're a bunch of plants that are trying fucking hard to survive...

i'm glad i get to sit in my office the whole day

and i'd complaint about the air-con being too cold

what the hell was i thinking?

going out for lunch is like walking through burning hell
and i'd pictured myself like keanu reeves in constantine
damn..
did i ever mentioned that after watching constantine
i got really freaked out
and i'd have to on the lights every night before i go to sleep?
ok..like the devils are interested in me...



yeah..it's snowing in canada~
let's all migrate there

p/s : i'm such a loser in my own life
pp/s : losers should just die
ppp/s : i should just die


No comments: