Monday, January 22, 2007

ok..
.........

arghh~
stomach ache..
i go toilet first....

ok..back
i need to go at least put in a bit of effort...
to look for a car..
or to be more precise..
to look for a 206
damn it...
you think very easy ar...


chun~

i'm not willing to pay for a new one
so i can only get a second hand one...
and no thanks
no japanese cars...

don't ask me why...
i just don't like
it's a personal preference...

i have many ambitious plan for my car once i buy it
but yet again...
i've nearly forgotten 'THE PROMISE'
that i should fulfill at the end of the year..
to have a fucking 10K savings

well well...
at the rate of me spending money
it's kinda hard...
okok..don't get me wrong...
i do save.......
really~~~~

for my camera....
yes...
indeed...
i'm planning to get myself a long awaited 30D...
even the thought of thinking about it
pumps my adrenaline at an unbelievable rate...

and after that
i'm gonna get myself comitted...
for 3 years
for my 206...
first thing i'm gonna get...
is a audio player that can connect to my ipod
i don't wanna put on headphones while driving anymore

ok..bosses are in early today...
should put a halt to all this bullshitting...
back to work~
wonderful~


No comments: