Wednesday, January 03, 2007

ok...
it's 2007 now..
and i've been sturggling...
struggling hard over the fact that
wether should i have a wish list for this year...
or not...
coz somehow it seems pretty lame..

but on the other hand
i really think that it can be a motivation for me...
but usually...what's in my wish list
will normally end of going nowhere...
so i guess no harm
just doing some day dreaming..

what i should try to achieve in 2007 :
1. a k800i
2. a canon 30D
3. a peugeot 206 or better 307
4. a condominium or apartment in damansara

ok..i think that's all..
simple ain't it?
i'll start praying that good luck will come to me...
:: MONEY MONEY MONEY ::

2 comments:

May said...

Damn materialistic. I just want world peace *blush*

earthkid said...

hiyo...is my wish list lar...not the world's...you don't gei gei lar...mahai~