Thursday, December 14, 2006

i am caught between the devil
and the deep blue sea...

tell me...
what am i suppose to do?

ok, anyways
i've just gotten myself a new URL
http://www.itakepicture.com
lame name
but seriously..
after all the agonising wait for my precious earthkid.com
i finally gave up...

so...
a new URL defintinely requires a new web design
i don't have time to do...
i have wedding pictures to edit
i have tonnes of csi, dh and niptuck to watch
i have plenty of things to catch up before getting outdated
i have so many companies that i'm suppose to send my resume to
i just kept procrastinating
one day
i might just die because nothing has been done...
man...
i'm just a lazy muthafucker...

nuff said
i will go back to do goong's minisite...
i hate maxis
screw them
if my hometown have more coverage for digi
i will not hesitate to switch to it..

No comments: