Sunday, August 27, 2006

i'm gonna tell a story here
a story of what happened to me on friday...
while waiting for my hair to dry before i go to sleep
i just came back from a bbq at my cousin's house
i'm exhausted...sweaty...and smelt like charcoal

it goes like...
long long time ago...
err...
not that lone though...
it was just two days ago...

on friday
i woke up...early like every usual and normal morning
took me bath...squeezed like sardines in lrt
reached office...
tapaoed my usual mihun goreng telor for lunch

started fixing maxis's chinese portal
i left office at 12...
walked down to hsbc at jln sultan ismail
and felt the sudden chill through my spines...
well..
it's just the aircon though
took the lucky number 5019...
and waited one and half hour...
opened an account...
applied for a credit card...
and bought a medical savings insurance of manulife (??)
waited another 20 mintues just to get the security device for online banking
and went down to change my password for atm card
the moment i slipped the card in...
the machine stopped functioning
and on the screen conveyed the message

"we're regret to tell you that your card can't be retrieved
please contact customer service"

so i walked back to third floor
they say that i can only collect it on monday...
oh well...
wat to do?
i walked back to office
and received a message from karen
she told me zam's been crying on my desk
so she brought him into the meeting room with her
gosh~
*faints...

everyone was gathering near my table when i got back
apparently
there are people jumping down KL tower...
they are not commiting suicide
they are parachuting..

and i waited for karen to finish the meeting
so i can save zam from her hedious claws...

heavy down pour in the evening...
lrt brokedown as usual...
* hopeless sigh
supposed to meet dor at pasar seni station
but none of the public transport is available
i decided to walk
everywhere was flooded
so...
i took off my shoes and socks
roll up my jeans to my knees
and walked through the water

dor was stranded in the lrt
it took her almost 2 hours to reach pasar seni
i'd already reach segamat if driving
she missed her bus...
a man stopped by..
and bla stories...
to beg for 50 bucks
i gave him
though everyone will think that he's a con
but he reminded me of what happened years ago
when a kind couple offered me SGD20 to cab home
from the horrible christmas crowd at orchard road
i hope i helped him..
either the good way or bad...
we had dinner at the famous claypot rice at petaling street

took a bus back
number 33D
it stopped at giant kelana jaya
and we walked all the way from there to kelana jaya's lrt station for the car
dor told me she has walked the amount of foot steps accumulated over months...
got home
bathed...
and sleep to death

No comments: