Wednesday, August 30, 2006

i was in a rather unsteady mood these few days...
waiting for something or someone to trigger it
i don't know why...
maybe it's because of the series of unfortunate events that i've gone through
aiks...sounds so drama and emo...

anyways...
i was a educated barbarian yesterday
it wasn't all my fault though

i flared...
with vulrgarity...
it wasn't all my fault though

i took off from work early yesterday evening
and thought that i could make it home before 6.30
when i arrived at kj's lrt station
i was stunned to find out that
there's the moronic brainless apple green kelissa
with the car plate number BGQ 979 blocking my way

alright
here's my question
how can someone be so stupid and ignorant not to realise
that he/she is actually blocking my car?
moreover
he/she's parking on a illegal spot...

well...
at first...
i waited patiently
i was actually
secretly giving the person a time...
i would say that if he/she appear in the first 20 minutes...
i might just accept his/her apologies and bla off...

i sat on the back of my car...
and waited..
i can feel my body's getting bit warm...
my fists starting to swing...

there are a few indian workers there even tried to push the car to the front
but it was on hand-break...
so their efforts have brought to no avail

i waited...
and waited...

it was a she who came
and you know what
she totally ignored my existence
and walked straight towards her car...
i can feel my blood boiling instantly
i thought i was gonna punch her
but i didn't
i should have....

i opened her car door
and told her to get down of the car
i cursed like nobody's business
i can't control it
i think my words came out faster than my mind has to process it

i acted like a moron yesterday
but it wasn't all my fault though
maybe it was just the wrong time...wrong place...
and i've accumulated enough misery in my tiny-winy body...

No comments: