Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Tibet 2010 (II)

counting down 3 more days before flying to Chengdu
and my to-pack list is sorted out

1. 3 long sleeves t-shirts
2. 2 cotton t-shirts
3. 2 trackbottoms
4. 2 jackets
5. 1 windbreaker
6. 4 sets of under garmetns
7. disposable under garments
8. 3 sets of long johns
9. 1 scarf
10. 2 pairs of gloves
11. 1 pair of woolsocks
12. 3 pairs of normal cotton socks
13. various meds
14. oxygen cans (to be bought in Lhasa)
15. toothbrush & toothpaste
16. ipod nano, ipod touch, chargers
17. passport & visa
18. cash (RMB) with ultralight money belt

i am trying to be really optimistic
and trying very hard to use the excuse of "the wonderful photos that i can take there"
so that i wont feel like i am stepping into my own misery
i hope that my continuos workouts for the past one year can help me to breathe better up there
yo!
TIBET HERE I COME!
*continously shout it out 200 times

No comments: